|| verified buyer
For: Action Army AAC-21 CNC Conversion Kit for KJW/Tanaka M700 Airsoft Sniper Rifle (FDE)Product Information:
This body truly makes your sniper look like a machine and will definitely make people turn their heads when you put this on your m700. I have successfully fitted this body kit into my Tanaka AICS with only issues on the barrel, which is fixed with 3 washers and the screw from the AICS cheek pad.
I can also guarantee that, with this body kit, the AAC 21 custom fluted barrel WILL fit the tanaka AICS after converting as I have also successfully mounted the KJW m700 original barrel and was able to 100% bolt down the gun on the body kits instructed position.
So cheer up Tanaka AICS users who failed to buy the heavy fluted barrel. This kit will allow you to look cool and buy the new CNC custom fluted barrel! And hey the CNC is way lighter than the heavy and already I feel that my tank body builder weight Tanaka is finally practical on fields with the reduced weight.
- Lighter than the tanaka AICS stock with a sturdier look, KJW will get heavier.
- Super easy to assemble and disassemble when needed too
- The awe factor of the TAC 21 in your hands
- Long rails makes adding bigger scopes easier and gives it a unique m4 look
- Option mounts to meet your tatical needs.
- 95% fits tanaka m700 AICS. The 5% due to the barrel length and the mount of the original AICS barrel.
- Doesn't include A buffer tube
- Doesn't include rear and mid screw to mount your gun into the body kit. (If you have a kjw the original screws work... If you have a tanaka AICS you need a rear screw and the cheek pad screw can cover the middle screw) screws are the one behind the trigger and in front of the magazine respectively.
- Doesn't include grip and most grips have a small gap in the grip when screwing in and you need to modify the engine hole in the grip.
- Safety trigger is deep inside the body and hard to reach without nails.