Been looking at this extended stock ever since I upgraded my Tokyo Marui E90 to run on LiPo batteries and even a little bit before. Since the E90 battery slot is tight, I've always been afraid that the wiring will get damaged when trying to stuff the wires and batteries back inside to close. However this extension gives you roughly an inch-and-a-half of space to work with, so no more worries about trying to cram everything into the standard battery compartment. It's a good depth, so it doesn't take away from the E90's compactness. I do feel the need to mention that it is a little tricky to attach, but once its on, its staying there. Also there is a minor movement when attached, which might irritate some, but when playing and snug against the shoulder its not noticeable.
- Sturdy Plastic
- Fits the Tokyo Marui E90
- Increases battery compartment
- Good Price (cheapest I could offline and online)
- Doesn't hinder handling, when attached
- Wobbles a little bit when attached, but is manageable (you'll get use to it)
- Stiff bottom latch and tricky attachment
I know these aren't really bad cons, but I know some perfectionists might find them annoying, so I'm mentioning them.