This magazine does what you think it does! It holds an enormous amount of BBs, and has a metal construction that can withstand a LOT of torture. I once accidentally dropped one in a forest during one of our airsoft games, and a week later, it was found, and when I dusted off the dirt and put it onto my gun, it shot through the entire magazine! AND had still some left to spare!
Over all, a wonderful magazine. I just wished that it wasn't so darn costly!
- Metal construction
- Hefty and solid
- Holds /28/ rounds! Definitely a product for those who are trigger happy!
- Very reliable.
- Can shoot about 1.5 - 2.5 magazine's worth per fill
- Base plate can sometimes come forward and lock into place (don't worry, you can push it back)
- Base plate is made of a weaker plastic, which is prone to breaking [I ordered a spare, and the baseplate was broken (airsoft gi sent me a new one, however!)]
- Size might be cumbersome for some slim fit pouches.