|| verified buyer
For: Echo 1 850rd M4/M16 FAT High Capacity AEG MagazineProduct Information:
I think this is a great magazine, it sort of takes a while to load but its like drum magazine but not so bulky so I can't complain. One thing I find disappointing is that there is no winding hole in the side like most high caps. I take care of it by just using a glove, but I can see this would strike problems in CQB action so I think it should be used more as a support type accessory. It is a good price and costs less than some high caps, but trades of the use of your winding tool. Overall great magazine!
- 850 rounds of firepower!
- looks amazing on any gun that can use this mag
- not as bulky as drum mags
- better price compared to drum mags
- its by ECHO1 which is a reliable company(in my opinion)
- wish it had a place to wind it instead of the wheel
- it goes out of stock a lot! (that shows how good it is!)