This magazine is meant to be compatible with Lancer Tactical FALs (both the carbine and "tactical" versions). I bought the Lancer Tactical FAL Tactical and this magazine DOES work with it. It holds many rounds and has a thin wind-wheel on the bottom. I found it was sturdy, but make sure to put it in right (catch the little bump on the side in the gun) or it'll fall out. It is similar to an AK-style reload, where you put it in at an angle and then push the rest in.'
I got this as a free gift so I can't really comment on the price, but it seems low and it is made of durable metal, so I think it's worth it.
- Holds many rounds
- Fits the advertised airsoft guns
- Has a good winding mechanism
- Sturdy metal
- Worth the money to have more shots
- The winding wheel is small and thin at the bottom
- It is a bit finicky trying to get it into the gun
I would love to give this a 4.5, but I will round down for the thin wheel and the finicky load (nothing serious, it takes 1/2 a second to do)