This gun is very good. It is the second pistol I bought, the first being the H&K USP by KWA. The feel is fantastic in the hands, the grips on the guards are not too bad. When I first got it, the trigger was on a little loose, so firing it was really bad, but I got my tool kit and tightened the trigger a bit and it worked perfectly. The 22 round magazine is great, sometimes it gets stuck if you fill it up all the way and doesnt feed properly, but just fill it to around 20 or 21. The construction is solid and it comes with silicon oil, so I highly suggest opening it up, clean it, and lube it when you first get it, or right after you shoot it for the first time like I did. Overall I think this gun is great, except a few small things, but it doesnt change a thing about how great this gun is.
- All metal construction, making the weight feel great
- Mine is a newer version that has the double stack magazine
- White dots for the sights are good
- The kick is better than the USP, so it does seem to feel better in that way too
- Loose trigger in the beginning, but its an easy fix with an Allen key
- Since the magazine has 22 rounds, but its thinner, so a small space for gas, the NS2 system works, but you will have to fill more than if you used a 14 round magazine, and when it gets colder, hope that you can at least get through one magazine....
- Feeding lip just broke off a week ago, so I have to get a replacement feeding lip.
- Mags are impossible to find!!!!
- And you cannot power-stroke the gun... which sucks because it isnt "fully" realistic