For: Wrong Gear Warrior Mask (Tan/Black)Product Information:
This mask is the best I've ever worn. Not only does it look cool, but it is a lot more breathable than wrapping a shemagh around your face. You can put it on fast and easily (under a second!), since the ends that attach around your neck have velcro. Probably the most interesting thing about this mask is the mesh pocket that is sewn into the shemagh's mouth area. This pocket is meant to catch condensation from your breathing and prevent your goggles from fogging up. I usually wear this mask in conjunction with my Smith Optics Boogie Goggles, and this system has worked great. Any fogging is minimal, and it is easily taken care of.
Overall, I couldn't be more happy with my purchase. This mask is an excellent product for an unbelievably low price. I highly recommend it.
- Helps prevent goggles from fogging
- Easy to take on and off (Compared to putting on a shemagh)
- Looks amazing
- Light & Breathable
- Sewing & construction is very high quality and durable
- Doesn't fit small heads very well
- Somewhat long (Not really a con for me, but it might for some people)
- Other than that, none!