This sling is a great sling. The MS2's its ability to change from a one-point sling to a two-point sling, and it does a great job at what it was meant to do. The reinforced nylon straps are very smooth and don't irritate your neck when it rubs. I have a very small frame, and I was able to adjust the MS2 to fit my person with ease. I only have two problems with this sling: The attachment points. The clamp's locking mechanism can be shaken loose with a lot of dynamic movement, and the one with the pull tab can easily catch on gear and open, which has happened to me more than once. These problems have been fixed with the MS3, which costs about the same. Overall, it's a good sling, but I would recommend the MS3 as a better sling.
- Very adjustable.
- Nylon doesn't scratch at your neck like other slings.
- Two great slings in one package.
- Change from one-point to two-point is smooth and fast.
- Real Magpul, not PTS.
- Lock on the clamp attachment can come loose.
- The attachment point that connects directly to the rear mount on the gun can catch on your gear and open.
- Would be nice if the straps were wider to help with weight distribution.