I have had this bag for many many years now and have no problems whatsoever. This is a very large bag, which I use to haul around all of my airsoft extras (BDU, bbs, pistol case, boots, tools, gun cloths, eye protection, head gear, ram rods, extra parts, etc.). This bag had a few pockets to store different items in to separate them. The carrying handle makes it easy to carry with one are (depending on how much stuff you have stuffed in it) or you can treat it like a backpack and carrying it over the shoulders. The bag has three straps that can be used to tighten down the bag, securing everything inside. Overall it is a very quality bag well worth the purchase.
- Big enough to fit a ton of stuff in
- Many ways to carry the bag
- Enough pockets to separate things
- Quality material
- Base cardboard piece gets flimsy and beat up after many years
- Clips that are used to tighten down the bag could break (I've had half of the clip break)