|| verified buyer
For: Blade-Tech Industries Revolution Holster for 1911 FullsizeProduct Information:
I bought this as a birthday gift for a friend who had a we-tech 1911. Upon recieving it I tested it out myself on my own we-tech 1911, and found it worked pretty well for it's price, although it could have been a bit tighter and had a bit of stronger paddle. Despite it's shortcomings, though, my friend was very pleased with the holster and has gotten a fair amount of use with it.
* The holster was relatively inexpensive compared to other options.
* The Paddle was easy enough to fit onto any belt it was used with.
* The holster itself doesn't feature any buttons to fiddle around with and accidentally engage or disengage.
* The front of the holster is low-cut so that you can bring your 1911 to bear faster than most holsters would allow for.
* The holster was adjustable for size of belt.
* The holster is made in America.
* The holster didn't have as tight of a hold on the pistol as other brands do.
* The paddle was a bit too flexible and caused the holster to sag a bit.
* The holster didn't feature any sort of locking button or otherwise to keep the pistol secure.
* It was very difficult to tighten the screws on the holster for the perfect fit.