Got mine in the mail after 5 days (Ground shipping). When I got the package, I got an additional bonus. Airsoft GI threw in a poster of Maureen Chen holding one of there stainless steel pistols.
One thing I didn't care for was that Airsoft GI did a poor job re-securing my airsoft gun after they tested it. I was grateful that they took there time to take it out of the package and have one of there gun docs test it and give it the seal of approval, but they should have at least made an effort to resecure the straps that secure the gun.
Now, I didn't buy additional mags, simply because they are expensive. So I took the magazine provided and reloaded it.
So, on a cold day, I put it through the torture test. After the 4th mag reload, I ran into the dreaded gas bleeding problem. Its a simple issue of Boyles Gas Law working against you. The magazine gets so cold that it can't hold gas anymore. It just bleeds out like crazy.
But thats just a problem with the magazine. The gun itself would work fine if you bought 7 spare magazines.
Overall, I like it.
- Realistic takedown
- gratifying weight
- Railed Handgaurd is a nice touch
- Noticable blowback
- Magazine is designed to doublestack on its own with no accessories
- You'll definately need to buy a sling.
- Only one magazine included. You need to buy more
- Airsoft GI does a poor job repackaging it after they test it.
- The price of the gun and the magazines can be expensive.