having owned this gun for little more then a year, I can say that this gun is indeed a good gun. Perfect accuracy, great fps, decent range, I love using it as a cqb weapon myself and it is fun to plink around with when you're out of a match (or just bored). a neat little weapon if you not a stickler for springers and are looking for something cheap. 4/5 is the score I would give this gun.
- easy to remove barrel, just twist and off ya go!
- a top rail for the mounting of great optics.
- a foregrip, if you like that sorta stuff.
- full ambidexterity, trigger, charging handle, cheek rest , mag release, sling mounts, everything.
- 350 fps with excellent accuracy and range.
- easy to customise, not just with accessories, but even painting!
- bullpup gun! The best kind!
- 45 rounds magazine last longer then you would expect!
- comes with a long stick type speed loader
- a very adequate front grip (not for this gun though, see cons)
- rail is not fixed, it just kinda slides into the guns top handle, I fixed this by drilling into it and putting some nuts and a screw through it and the rail piece
- the trigger grip has some sharp edges where it meets the body (mild rubbing is enough to break skin), sand those down with a file
- when you pull the charging handle back, it's possible to get pinched by the mechanism, WEAR GLOVES WHEN USING.
- majority of accessories are useless. sling sucks, front thingy sucks, barrel adds unnecessary length, foregrip can snap off weak under rail (angled foregrip is better suited for this rail) red dot sight is of sad quality, get yourself a good red dot sight and screw in that rail piece to the gun if you want to make the most out of the accuracy