While I didn't purchase this gun from ASGI, I have been using this gun for about 4 months now. I have to say, I was quite impressed with the recoil from this little gun. It kicks as hard as my WE G36E, and is quite loud. It's extremely lightweight and is perfect as a CQB or secondary weapon. The rate of fire is about average with GBBRs, but cooldown was never an issue with this gun during warm weather. It accepts WA style magazines and comes with a really cool looking GHK magazine as seen in the product photos. It's a blast to shoot and will have people ducking for cover when they hear it being shot at them.
* Lightweight - I can't emphasize how amazingly light this gun is.
* Features a removable part to enable dry firing.
* Accepts AEG style inner barrels. One of the best design features hands down.
* Uses WA style mags which are a little cheaper than the GHK mags if you're on a tight budget.
* Kicks hard and is very loud.
* Adjustable folding stock.
* The new carbine length conversion kit just hit the market not too long ago.
* The exterior, while plastic, is extremely robust.
* Low profile backup sights that don't get in the way of optics.
* Includes rails that allow for any and all attachments you'd like.
* Easily one of the most fun guns out there to shoot.
* Charging handle is rather poorly designed. It's far too weak to be such an important part of the gun. While, it locks back and screams to be HK slapped, DON'T DO IT! Luckily there are aftermarket metal charging handles.
* You'll need a Flathead screwdriver to adjust the hop up.