It's not that I don't like it, but there is definitely something lacking. It came in the mail in about a week, as expected and taking out of the box I couldn't be happier, thing is a beaut. But after a little examination I realized some lacking points. First, the magazine only held about 15 rounds, that's bad. Especially for a semi automatic gun. Obviously this wouldn't be a problem if you had more mags, but hey, they're 50 bucks a pop. Furthermore, they are a bit of a pain to load, the best way I've found is to just do it by hand, which I can imagine will be less than ideal during a firefight.
- One of those, "look what he's got guns"
- Pretty solid fps for a CO2 gun
- Blow back is crisp
- Realistic Weight
- Great gun to just shoot around the back yard with
- Magazine only holds around 15.
- Goes through around 80 shots before a new CO2 cartridge is needed
- Will be troublesome in an actual game
- Will go through a lot of CO2