I've had this gun for over a year now and at first, it was amazing. The scope and bipod made this gun absolutely amazing. This rifle also came with a foregrip which was almost required because of the weight .
The problem with the rifle is the butt stock is made of cheap plastic aswell as the body. The internals were surprisingly nice. I put in a 120 spring and new piston head and when i put the body back together, it cracked and I didnt put much pressure on the body when reassembling. Also the wires going to the motor break very easily. so overall i give it a 3 out of 5.
1. internals such as gears are metal
2. scope and bipod (scope is awesome)
4. everything from the delta ring up to the flash hider are made solid and all metal
1. cheap stock
2. cheap body
3. wires and other internals can be fragile
4. fps is a little weak. get a spring
5. rof is slow. Got a 9.6 and it made all the difference