I was very impressed with this product when I first got it. Everything seemed extremely solid. When I shot it, everything felt very smooth. Compared to the WOC I used to have, this is much better. (maybe its just my model but) the WOC is much more picky. The gun didnt function properly since the first days (half the guns from G&P are defects) and I had to be careful on full auto. UNLIKE THIS GUN, I can shoot semi or full auto without worrying about it breaking. Also, the gas efficiency is so much better than that of the WOC.
- smooth trigger
- great crisp kick (not hard as the RA tech mods one but can be improved with angry gun kit)
- mag works fine so far
- no wobbles, very solid
- can power stroke (heard some models can't)
- very realistic, works like the real one.
- Extremely solid, don't have to worry about it breaking.
- gas efficiency is great, the WOC i used to have felt like it was much more flimsy (internals)
- A BEAUTY
- The rail is from madbull, not the real steel spikes tactical (but not a problem, its just the same except it has words only for airsoft use only...)
- nothing else really, except I used it with elite force bbs and sometimes it just chips off the bullet (very rare tho).
- no sights (have to spend more to get sights)
- accuracy suffers