For: Condor/OE TECH Riggers Belt (M/L, TAN)Product Information:
Picked this up after using an old leather dress belt for a while to hold my holster. Very stiff material coming out of the package, but will loosen up over time. Very durable and I don't see this failing on me anytime soon. The color doesn't match my other tan gear very well, but each manufacturer is going to have their own take on what "tan" means, so I won't count it against Condor.
- Very durable material
- Heavy duty buckle and v-ring
- Nice color, although it doesn't really match my other gear too well
- Very supportive platform for holsters, mag carriers, and any other items you might need to carry
- Has issues fitting through belt loops in regular pants (I sometimes use this for casual wear)
- Kind of pricey
- Pain to buckle and unbuckle, especially if nature is calling for number two (wink wink)
Other than that, it's a very nice belt. The pricing could be brought down a bit, but that's just me. Overall, I recommend this belt for pretty much anyone.