For: A&K M4A1 AEG Airsoft GunProduct Information:
This gun is possibly one of the best starter M4's you could get on the market! It's durability is actually quite outstanding for the price point, also if you stick a 9.6V battery in this thing it shoots like a champ! Sadly due to this being a starter gun, there are also some cons to it.
1. Very durable ABS plastic.
2. Easy to remove orange flash hider. (At least for me)
3. Very strong sling mounts!
4. Out of the box it is more accurate than other guns I've seen in the higher price point.
5. Metal magazine.
6. Decent trigger response with an 8.4V. Amazing with a 9.6V!
7. Perfect for CQB or Field.
1. Magazine is a high cap. (Could be a pro)
2. Front sling mount is loud! But it is very easy to remove.
3. The top rail has an allen key hole to keep tight on the upper receiver.
4. If you want to put a rail system on this, it is certainly recommended you use a free float RIS.
5. Front wired. (Could be a pro)
6. Charging handle and dust cover might break if pulled too much. But I think that was my fault.
7. Pretty ineffective hop-up unit.