Use the Drop Down Menu below to add items directly to your cart. They include items like the accessories pictured above and other related products.
Questions & Answers
The release of the Tokyo Marui M1911 MEUSOC has been high anticipated by those that know what this pistol is. To the untrained eye it may look like just another 1911 but it is ,in fact, much more. The MEU features upgraded iron sights for easier aiming, front cocking serrations on the slide, Pro-Grip grips for a comfortable feel, ambidextrous safety for right and left handed users. Also for enhanced looks Tokyo Marui has added and engraved slide, lower frame and chamber; as well as a 3 hole trigger, skeleton hammer, and beaver tail. Tokyo Marui's historic reliability and performance, in combination with the accurate looks of this gun, make it a great pistol for players and collectors alike.
This was my first TM gun ever and I don't regret the purchase. It shoots like a champ, takes green gas without a single hiccup, and has almost no frame slop unlike my WE1911, which is full metal. Even with plastic externals, the gun stands up to abuse. Metal is used in critical parts like the hopup, spring guide, and magazine. Licensed Novak sights and replica Pachmayr grips are a great touch and are both aesthetically pleasing and functional.
Accuracy and field performance is nonpareil. Durability is also impressive considering it's made of plastic. Overall, the MEU is an impressive piece of work.
- Accurate. TM must sprinkle fairy dust on their hopups because the accuracy is impeccable with this thing. With some practice, you can outshoot the average player armed with an AEG.
- Solid build. Even after feeding it green gas and dragging it through the mud and rain, the MEU has held up. The mud and scratches give it character, really.
- Novak sights. Target acquisition with these is significantly easier than the notch and post that the WWII M1911 uses. The extra height takes a little getting used to, but it becomes natural with practice.
- Trigger response. The trigger break is very clean and the pull is very short, just like on a real steel accurized M1911, which I have had the pleasure of shooting as well.
- Novak sights. The sights are good, but lack of contrast due to there not being any dots on the posts makes it difficult to sight in during low-light conditions or if the target is silhouetted against a bright background. I may try to add luminescent paint later, but it would have been nice if TM had at least painted contrast dots in.
- Safety. The ambidextrous safety is very easy to dislodge; good in a CQB situation, but not so good if you're using a long arm most of the time (ie: in the woods).
- Gas usage. Gassing up the mag fully will give you around 20 rounds, which is actually quite short of the magazine's capacity of 28 rounds. Spare magazines are imperative if you plan on making heavy use of this gun.
- Magazines. Mags are a pain to load. Speed loader is almost a necessity; you can use your fingers, but since it's double-stack, the rounds have to be put in a certain way or it will jam the gun.
But these are just minor gripes and I can definitely live with them given the gun's amazing performance.
2008-09-28 15:49:30 L. DANIEL
For: TM M1911 MEU Airsoft Gun
I just got mine today and used it in a game. It's expensive but its well worth it.
Excellent range and accuracy
Good BB capacity
Nice engravings and externals (even though there plastic mostly)
Not many metal parts
Only one mag of power with green gas
2008-09-12 21:05:24 A. TAMAYO verified buyer
For: TM M1911 MEU Airsoft Gun
25mm groupings at 25 feet!!
The father of a good friend of mine once said, "Son, If you want a pistol...buy an M.E.U."
Disclaimer: All airsoft guns are required to have the tip (1/4 inch) of the barrel permanently colored in blaze orange. No person may openly display or expose any imitation firearm (replica firearm), in a public place. The term "public place" means an area open to the public or exposed to public view and includes streets, sidewalks, bridges, alleys, plazas, parks, driveways, parking lots, automobiles, whether moving or not, and buildings open to the general public, including those that serve food or drink, or provide entertainment, and the doorways and entrances to buildings or dwellings and the grounds enclosing them. Any person who changes, alters, removes, or obliterates any coloration or markings that are required for by any applicable state or federal law or regulation, for any imitation firearm (replica firearm), or device in any way that makes the imitation firearm (replica firearm) or device look more like a firearm is guilty of violating the state or federal law. By accessing the Site, you certify that you are older than 18 years of age or the age of majority where you live, whichever is older; that you are the owner of any credit card used to purchase on items on the Site; that you are familiar with all local laws in your area affecting your legal right to access airsoft products; that any products you buy are for your own private enjoyment and that you will NEVER share these products with a minor in ANY WAY.