Talk about this product with your friends! Facebook Comment at the bottom of the page for a chance to win awesome airsoft prizes. Must leave "Also post on Facebook" checked to be valid.
Details can be found on the Airsoft GI Facebook page here.
Airsoft GI presents our Holiday Packages! This is a great choice for both holiday shoppers as well as airsoft players looking to save a bundle. By purchasing this bundle deal, you are saving up to 35% the cost of both of these items purchased separately. Many of the items packaged were decided by actual airsoft players who thought that these items would make great useful gifts for the upcoming holiday season.
- $8.50 for Lancer Tactical Extreme Precision 0.20g 4000 BBs
- $14.84 for D Boy 300rd M4/M16 High Capacity AEG Magazine
- $23.34 Total
You save $8.35
by purchasing this package!
Lancer Tactical Extreme Precision 0.20g 4000 BBs
High quality, 6mm precision grade 4000Rd BBs from Lancer Tactical. These bb's are perfectly spherical and as close to a perfect 6mm as you can get. They are suitable for use in any high end AEG, gas gun, or spring gun, and are a great option for any player looking for high grade ammunition at an incredible price.
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
BB weight: .20g
Quantity: 4000 rounds per bag
D Boy 300rd M4/M16 High Capacity AEG Magazine
This magazine is recommended for use with the A&K, Tokyo Marui, Classic Army, VFC, ICS, G&G, D Boy, Echo 1, JG, AGM, King Arm, KWA, and G&P M4/M16 series AEGs, it may work with other brands AEG but cannot be guaranteed by Airsoft GI.
Manufacturer: D Boy
Magazine Capacity: 300 rounds
High Capacity Magazine Operation:
- Find the trap door, usually located on the top of the magazine near the loading nozzle.
- Open trap door and fill reservoir with high quality BBs.
- Wind the wheel at the bottom of the magazine (notice the pitch and volume of the click).
- Continue to wind wheel until pitch changes. Once the click gets louder, or begins to "double click," the magazine is fully wound.
- Insert magazine into gun and fire. You may need to rewind the wheel during play.