Lithium Polymer batteries are the newest available batteries for airsoft and other hobby toys. They are designed as a light weight, high output power source. This 11.1v Li-Po battery can deliver more power than 12v Ni-MH large type battery with only half of the size and a third of the battery cells.
LiPoSack Use and Safety Instructions:
∑ Lithium Polymer batteries are volatile. Failure to adhere to established charging guidelines may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
•The makers of LipoSack or its distributors or retailers assume no liability for failures to comply with these use and safety guidelines.
•By purchasing this product, the buyer assumes all risks associated with its intended use. If you cannot comply with these guidelines please return this product unused to your retailer.
1) Charge batteries in a safe area away from flammable materials and only on a non-flammable surface in a vented area. Do not discharge batteries below 3 volts/cell. Doing so may result in cell damage and subsequent cell venting upon a subsequent charge.
2) Do not recharge damaged batteries. Dispose of damaged batteries in the proper manner.
3) Some Lipo chargers on the market may have technical deficiencies that may cause it to charge the battery incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your sole responsibility to assure that the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor the charging process to assure batteries are being charged properly. Failure to do so may result in cell damage or fire.
4) In the event of a crash, you must remove the battery from the model for observation and place in a safe open area away from flammable materials.
LipoSack Use Instructions:
1) Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
2) Attach charging leads to battery.
3) Place battery in LipoSack towards the bottom.
4) Place LipoSack on non-flammable surface.
5) Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the LipoSack.
6) Close top flap of LipoSack and press hook and loop closure fully closed.
7) Charge battery using proper charging practices.
Airsoft GI Battery Disclaimer:
Airsoft GI is not responsible for batteries that have been damaged as a result of improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; use of the battery for commercial purposes or subjecting the battery to abnormal usage conditions, or other acts which are not the fault of Airsoft GI. Make sure you understand how your battery should be used and how long it should be charged. If you have any doubt regarding the operation, charging, or storage of your battery and/or charger, ask. A charging battery should not be left unattended and should be picked up periodically while charging to check for overheating. Do not charge batteries near flammable material. For more information regarding batteries please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or the Airsoft GI Airsoft 101 Guide.
So far I have poped 2 of these bateries... I own 3 other seperate brands and all are fine and have been for the last 6 months. I used the madbull maybe 2 times and it poped once installed into gun. So I thought I may have damaged it. Ordered a second one and it did the same thing, so I tried my other batteries in the same gun and everything was fine. My thought now is that it was the batteries not me.
Can't think of one... Was the right size to fit into a smaller tube I guess
Charged once or twice and blew up after instaling into gun
Battery acid all over inside of tube and stock
Disclaimer: All airsoft guns are required to have the tip (1/4 inch) of the barrel permanently colored in blaze orange. No person may openly display or expose any imitation firearm (replica firearm), in a public place. The term "public place" means an area open to the public or exposed to public view and includes streets, sidewalks, bridges, alleys, plazas, parks, driveways, parking lots, automobiles, whether moving or not, and buildings open to the general public, including those that serve food or drink, or provide entertainment, and the doorways and entrances to buildings or dwellings and the grounds enclosing them. Any person who changes, alters, removes, or obliterates any coloration or markings that are required for by any applicable state or federal law or regulation, for any imitation firearm (replica firearm), or device in any way that makes the imitation firearm (replica firearm) or device look more like a firearm is guilty of violating the state or federal law. By accessing the Site, you certify that you are older than 18 years of age or the age of majority where you live, whichever is older; that you are the owner of any credit card used to purchase on items on the Site; that you are familiar with all local laws in your area affecting your legal right to access airsoft products; that any products you buy are for your own private enjoyment and that you will NEVER share these products with a minor in ANY WAY.