ITW has been providing innovative products to the US Military since 1853. Throughout the years, ITW’s breadth of engineered products has expanded exponentially. Now these products and associated technologies are being targeted at value added opportunities in the Military and Defense industries. We are focused on identifying world class technology and developing a broad line of products for today’s demanding global situation. ITW Military Products produces engineered and innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
The ITW FASTmag series of magazine pouches are constructed from high-impact resistant polymers with anti-fragmentation properties. They incorporate GhillieTex IR Signature Reduction Technology and are resistant to solar heating. They are compatible with most 5.56mm NATO and .223 Remington magazines for the M4/M16/AR15 platform, including metal NATO magazines, PMAGs, EMAGs, and many more. The belt version can mount to a range of different belt sizes but can also be mounted on MOLLE/PALS webbing with the removal of the belt mount. Both versions can be mounted facing up or down. Magazines are retained via an enhanced urethane tension strap without the use of conventional retention devices such as flaps, Velcro, button snaps, or bungee cables. The strap retaining the magazine can be moved up or down to adjust the tension.
The FASTmags are made by ITW in the USA and reflect their innovation. The rigid polymer construction not only enables a fast and easy draw, it enables one handed insertion of magazines.
Manufacturer: ITW Nexus
Country of Origin: Made in the USA
Material: High-Impact Resistant Polymer
Size: 4.25" H x 3" W x 1.5" D
Weight: 0.23 lbs
- Incorporates GhillieTEX IR Signature Reduction Technology
- Compatible with most 5.56mm NATO / .223 Rem magazines including M4/M16/AR15
- Constructed from high-impact resistant polymer case with anti-fragmentation properties
- Attachment slots for stacking with FASTmag and MALICE pouches
- Enhanced urethane tension strap secures magazines w/o flaps, Velcro, snaps, bungees, etc.
- Tension strap can be moved up or down for additional tension
- Resistance to solar heating
- Can be mounted facing up or down
- Made in the USA