The Blue Force Gear Ten-Speed Magazine Pouches with Helium Whisper Attachment System fit a wide range of magazines for the AR15 and M16 family of firearms including STANAG magazines, H&K magazines, Magpul PMAGs, EMags, and many more. Ten-Speed Mil grade elastic and ULTRAcomp high performance laminate eliminates traditional retention devices such as buckles, snaps, shock cord, or velcro. In addtion to saving weight and reducing secondary fragmentation threats this design leaves the pouch with any open top so magazines can be quickly drawn for a fast reload. Traditional nylon MOLLE straps have been replaced, allowing for a thinner profile and reducing durability concerns from torn stitching. The pouch also lays flat when empty to
reduce bulk and snag threats. These innovative features and their benefits put Blue Force Gear in a class of their own.
- Lighter weight since less stitching and layers of nylon.
- One piece design is more durable as there is no stiching to tear.
- Thinner profile than traditional stitched nylon starps.
- Strap secured via velcro; eliminates traditional snap and secondary frag threats.
- Creates a secure fit without traditional retention devices such as snaps, buckles, shock cord, or velcro.
- Compatible with a wide range of magazines including STANAG Magazines, Magpul PMAGs, EMAGs, H&K 416 Magazines, and many more.
- Lays flat when empty, reducing bulk and snagging.
- Open top so magazines are easily and quickly drawn for faster reloads.
Manufacturer: Blue Force Gear
Country of Origin: Made in USA
Materials: TEX 70 bonded nylon thread, ULTRAcomp high performance laminate, Ten-Speed Mil grade elastic
Size: .125” x 3” x 6”