Use the Drop Down Menu below to add items directly to your cart. They include items like the accessories pictured above and other related products.
Questions & Answers
The OE TECH Battle Belt is designed to be a light weight, low drag replacement to a full chest rig or vest. There is enough molle webbing around the belt mount all of the essentials like; magazine pouches, a dump pouch, a molle holster, and maybe a utility pouch. The battle belt is made to be used with a riggers belt. Also, for additional support a H-harness is recommended.
Color: OD, Olive Drab
S (37”), approx. waist size: 30 - 34
M (40”), approx. waist size: 36 - 40
L (43”), approx. waist size: 42 - 46
Riggers Belt, pouches, holster, gun, magazines are not included
When purchasing a belt to use in conjunction with the battle belt, get a size larger than you normally would to compensate for the padding on teh battle belt
2011-08-15 06:52:26 T. SOROTA verified buyer Product Information:
Using a battle belt along with suspenders can be a great way to make a breathable, low profile, high speed rig, with more modular capabilities than ALICE. This particular belt makes a great base for this type of rig.
The small size belt is divided into three sections of MOLLE webbing. The two side sections are six columns wide, while the back is eight. Each section is two rows high. This provides a stable platform for most pouches. Obviously bigger sized have more MOLLE columns. This battle belt doesn't require a riggers belt to go inside, but for heavier loads or drop legs I would recommend it. Also, an important thing to note is that these belts run quite large. At 6'1'' and 175lbs, I wouldn't consider myself small, yet this belt is the perfect size for me. Granted, I wear it slightly above my hips.
- The belt is very padded, making it really comfortable.
- The battle belt secures pouches much better than a regular riggers or pistol belt.
- The belt features openings along the bottom, allowing for a drop leg.
- It's cheaper than many other battle belts on the market, as well as more available.
- It's fairly bulky. There is a lot of extra padding and material surrounding the MOLLE. This may make it hard to run as a first line with a plate carrier. Other battle belts feature a slimmer design.
- It is made by Condor, so the quality isn't amazing. The MOLLE stitching on mine is starting to fray in some places. Though this is mostly cosmetic, as none of the loops feel weak.
- The small belt lacks a little bit of storage capability. Pouches with MOLLE on the outside are your friend.
Really, whether or not you buy this belt will come down to whether or not you want a battle belt loadout in the first place. To anyone who wants a high speed, low drag set up, this thing will do you well.
2008-07-03 06:34:53 S. EDWARDS verified buyer a really good belt for those who dont want a vest, the D-rings for the straps are plastic though. thats about the only bad thing about it... and a small is still to large for me, but then, im a really slim guy.