The King Arms PEQ15 w/ 11.1v 1300mAh Lipo Battery Package is a big punch in a small package. The PEQ replicates a small laser aiming unit used mostly by special forces military. Inside is a powerful 11.1v Lithium Polymer battery which is designed as compact, lightweight power supply. This new PEQ15 may be the beginning of a new era of sleek, small, and powerful battery boxes; just be sure your gun is ready for it!
Manufacturer: King Arms
Milliampere Hours: 1300mAh
Cell Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
Connector Type: Mini
Recommended Fit: M4A1 RIS, or any AEG wired to the front RIS hand guard
LiPoSack Use and Safety Instructions:
∑ Lithium Polymer batteries are volatile. Failure to adhere to established charging guidelines may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
•The makers of LipoSack or its distributors or retailers assume no liability for failures to comply with these use and safety guidelines.
•By purchasing this product, the buyer assumes all risks associated with its intended use. If you cannot comply with these guidelines please return this product unused to your retailer.
1) Charge batteries in a safe area away from flammable materials and only on a non-flammable surface in a vented area. Do not discharge batteries below 3 volts/cell. Doing so may result in cell damage and subsequent cell venting upon a subsequent charge.
2) Do not recharge damaged batteries. Dispose of damaged batteries in the proper manner.
3) Some Lipo chargers on the market may have technical deficiencies that may cause it to charge the battery incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your sole responsibility to assure that the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor the charging process to assure batteries are being charged properly. Failure to do so may result in cell damage or fire.
4) In the event of a crash, you must remove the battery from the model for observation and place in a safe open area away from flammable materials.
LipoSack Use Instructions:
1) Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
2) Attach charging leads to battery.
3) Place battery in LipoSack towards the bottom.
4) Place LipoSack on non-flammable surface.
5) Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the LipoSack.
6) Close top flap of LipoSack and press hook and loop closure fully closed.
7) Charge battery using proper charging practices.
Airsoft GI Battery Disclaimer:
Airsoft GI is not responsible for batteries that have been damaged as a result of improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; use of the battery for commercial purposes or subjecting the battery to abnormal usage conditions, or other acts which are not the fault of Airsoft GI. Make sure you understand how your battery should be used and how long it should be charged. If you have any doubt regarding the operation, charging, or storage of your battery and/or charger, ask. A charging battery should not be left unattended and should be picked up periodically while charging to check for overheating. Do not charge batteries near flammable material. For more information regarding batteries please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or the Airsoft GI Airsoft 101 Guide.
2009-02-05 08:46:25 A. LEE verified buyer Product Information:
Wow, again king arms makes another brilliant product. I bought their CASV unit and was thoroughly impressed. and now i can say the same about their 11.1 lipo batteries and PEQ15 battery box deal. The lipo is very nice, gives my KWA m4A1 a very beastly ROF and performance. The wiring is great and they are low-resistance silver so the trigger pull reaction time is excellent with NO delay. The battery itself is pretty small, will EASILY fit ino any peq style box (except maybe the 7 model) and into most small forgrips/stocks. The box itself is lightwieght ABS but nice. Wish it was aluminum but its still very good. Has realistic warning labels and everything! Also this battery will last a LONG time. Lipo's generally last longer then NIHM or NICD's so 1300mah is actually quite good for a lipo, should last through a full days skirmishing without a doubt. just remember not to discharge it below 3v/cell and always moniter your battery when you charge it. (not recrememded for stock guns other then KWA)
-Price, you get a charger, lipo, lipo safesack, smart balancer, and the batterybox.
-functionality/practicality, small, lightweight and balanced.
-performance, i have about 27 rps on my km4a1 with an m120 spring!
-its king arms....nough said
-nothing really, maybe would have been cool to have a metal peq but i dont think the real ones are even metal so either way its fine really.