|Airsoft GI Extreme Custom Armory Karakurt Airsoft Gun (Black Card Custom)
Manufacturer: Airsoft GI
CM040 Cyma AK Folding Stock High Capacity CQB RIS Burst Wizard Miracle Barrel AK47 AK74 74 47 Full Metal Pre Upgraded Black Card Friday Holiday Christmas ASGI AGI 105 AK CM040 ECA
- Includes Airsoft GI Black Card, Battery, & Charger
- Preinstalled Miracle Barrel & Flat Hop Bucking / Nub
- Completely Upgraded Gearbox w/ Programmable MOSFET
- FPS: 340-350
- Airsoft GI Videos
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
AIRSOFT GI BLACK CARD
The Airsoft GI Black Card will come with the purchase of this airsoft gun. The Black Card will enter you into a premium service package that includes some major benefits. Each recipient of the Airsoft GI Black Card will receive a personalized printed Black Card with their name & unique serial number. This Black Card will entitle you to:
- Twelve ( 12 ) entire purchases with a 20% off discount paired with free ground shipping.
- One ( 1 ) Tech Service Fee waived - Get a chance to try out Airsoft GI's industry famous tech service. Does not include the cost of parts or shipping.
- Unique Serialized Black Card ( 1 of 25 in existence )
- A Shout Out on Airsoft GI's Youtube Channel
The Airsoft GI Black Card's benefits expire one year from the date of purchase.
Airsoft GI Extreme Custom Armory Karakurt Airsoft Gun
The Airsoft GI Extreme Custom Armory Karakurt Airsoft Gun is another addition to our Extreme Custom Armory ( ECA ) Line. Externally, this gun features CYMA's ever durable full metal body with a scope mount for installation of tactical optics. Internally, the entire gun has been reworked and is now a completely different beast from before. Everything from the motor to the compression parts have been complete replaced and expertly installed. Included with the gun is a pre-installed Burst Wizard King Kong Super 2 MOSFET, which allow you to control not only the rate of fire, but the various fire selector settings as well. Overall, this gun is a fantastic addition to Airsoft GI Custom's line up, and is a great choice for players looking for a solid AK platform with completely upgraded internals.
Manufacturer: Airsoft GI
Model: Extreme Custom Armory Karakurt
Muzzle Velocity: 340-350 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 600rds
Package Includes: One (1) Gun, One (1) Magazine, One (1) Battery, One (1) Charger
- Full Metal Upper & Lower Receiver
- Fold-able Stock for CQB
- Completely Upgraded Gearbox Parts
- Pre-Installed Miracle Barrel W/ Flat Hop Nub & Bucking
- Includes Burst Wizard King Kong Super 2 MOSFET
- This product does NOT come with an optic.
|Muzzle Velocity||340-350 FPS|
|Magazine Capacity||600 Rounds|
|Fire Mode||Safe - Auto - Single|
|Package Includes||One (1) Gun, One (1) Magazine, One (1) Battery, One (1) Charger|
|Primary Build Material||Metal|
|Stock Type||Folding Full|
|Gear Box||Version 3 Metal|
|Cylinder Head Type||SHS Cylinder Head V3|
|Piston Head Type||Lonex Polycarbonate Piston Head|
|Piston Type||Airsoft GI PE Polycarbonate|
|Air Nozzle Type||Lonex AK Air Nozzle|
|Spring Type||Madbull M120|
|Inner Barrel Length||Magic Box Miracle 433mm|
|MOSFET||Burst Wizard King Kong Super 2|
(see all 1 reviews) or (Write a Review)
|   2013-12-08 10:17:43|
R. VOIGHT verified buyer
For: Airsoft GI Extreme Custom Armory Karakurt Airsoft Gun (Black Card Custom)
This gun is a thing of beauty. It feels exceptionally sleek and comfortable, in a way that no M4 I have every picked up does. This review isn't so much to tell you that you should purchase this gun (you can't!), but to tell you how good ASGI is at their job. This gun arrived, as advertised, and then some. ASGI left the stock battery, but changed out the crappy stock mag with a higher quality full metal high cap. Props to you, ASGI. Props to you.
Since this is a black-card, it is worth mentioning that this is possibly the best deal I've ever gotten. 12 free shipping, 20% off orders over the next year? ASGI wins.
- Very high rate of fire with 11.1.
- Handled 11.1 easily (1000 mAh, 20-40C).
- Makes other players duck.
- Nice, flat trajectory of BBs. More testing is needed, but I think I'll need to get a 4x30 scope to take advantage of the accuracy.
- Battery space. Holy goodness is the battery space cramped. The MOSFET is nice, but it has to sit squarely in the middle of the battery compartment, as it is too wide to fit comfortably in the slot for the fuse. NiMH batteries are a no-go. Fortunately, I had a tri-panel mini 11.1 from Turnigy sitting around. It took me ten minutes to get it to fit - but it was worth the hassle! A bi-panel model of the same battery would be a better fit.
|(see all 1 reviews) or (Write a Review)
|This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 December, 2013.
People who bought this item also purchased: