Use the Drop Down Menu below to add items directly to your cart. They include items like the accessories pictured above and other related products.
Full Metal Rail System
Full metal Upper & Lower Receiver
G&G Pneumatic Blow Back System
Airsoft GI Videos
Questions & Answers
The G&G Top Tech TR4-18 Light AEG Airsoft Gun is G&G's take on a classic favorite. It has a very solid feel, with its full metal body, and 614-style RIS system. Being that it is part of G&G's Top Tech line, it also features their pneumatic blowback system which ads a great extra element of realism. The removable 614-style iron sights and the ergonomic pistol grip serve to make the gun aesthetically pleasing, and also make the TR4-18 incredibly user friendly. On top of that, this is a re-designed version of G&G's original model, and is now wired to the rear, making it even easier to use. Internally, the TR4-18 also boasts a very strong 8mm ball bearing gearbox as well as a functioning forward assist, which set it apart from other similar AEG's. If you are looking for a great new AEG that will not only look great on the field, but will out-perform the rest, check out the G&G Top Tech TR4-18 Light.
2013-01-08 10:21:43 J. BRESTER verified buyer Product Information:
Great gun, just purchased about 2 weeks ago, been to 2 games already and has out preformed my expectations on both accounts. Bought a Tenergy 9.6v 1600mAh NiMH battery and it fits perfectly inside the crane stock. The gun is a bit front heavy however, which isn't a bad thing you just have to prepare yourself for that.
Difficult to get back cover the crane stock off
2012-12-01 17:26:41 C. LEE Product Information:
I'll start off by saying that this is a great gun and if you really want a cqb 416 I'd highly recommend picking up this aeg. Having said that, I got this gun in a mystery box so of course I don't know what it's like to commit $400 to purchase this however, I'm going to be honest, right out of the box, after handling and shooting this aeg, I would not have spent $400 for it. However with a motor upgrade and some gloves, this gun was a joy to field with.
- The exterior quality is exquisite like any other g&g gun.
- The blowback is consistent, though I don't care for it lol.
- Alot of rail space for accessories
- Excellent reliable gearbox, as to be expected out of a top tech
- Lighter than most full metal guns.
- a poorly designed crane stock for housing the battery which a huge disappointment considering this aeg is a top tech . You have to actually take off the crane stock to insert that battery and let me tell you, you need like some kind of flat head to pry off the damn stock release lever. The directions say "pull and hold the stock release lever". There is no way you can pull the lever with your fingers.......Now it is possible to pull off the butt plate to access the battery compartment, but it is not designed to be accessed that way.
-Like almost all g&g guns, their stock motors are garbage and are no different even in their top techs. I get less than 10 rps with a 9.6. Definitely needs an upgrade.
- This one is for players with small hands like me: The ergonomic handgrip is uncomfortable and can hurt to bare hand. My hand is about 6.5" from the tip of my middle finger to wrist. So if your hand is around 7.5+ inches the grip won't be a problem.
- G&G uses super duper industrial strength glue to glue on the orange tip and is real, real pain the ass to get off. (I have a KWA and a VFC and their tips were no where near as hard to get off)