Knight's Armament PDW 8" By VFC Airsoft Gun
Fully Licensed Folding stock Knight Knight's KAC AEG Knights M4 A1 M-4 M4-A1 AR Ar-15 15 Carbine Commando Rifle Full Metal Receiver Body Upper Lower Construction Finish RIS RAS Rail Rails Railed Hand Guard Picatinny 1913 System Handguard Interface Attachm
[R11C00][11138 / 360908]
Other Great Deals and Accessories:
Use the Drop Down Menu below to add items directly to your cart. They include items like the accessories and deals pictured and other related products.
- Fully Licensed and Trademarked by Knight's Armament Co.
- Folding Stock
- Full Metal Construction
- FPS: 375-400
- Airsoft GI Videos
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
Vega Force Company was founded in 2004, worldwide reputed by its professional on making highly realistic Airsoft replica with custom grade performance of internal mechanical design, which makes end users have better shooting and operating experience. What more than that is every VFC Airsoft products are in the standard of collection grade with strong and nice surface finishing. "Collectors wanted and operators wanted" is the motto for VFC's products.
The VFC Licensed Knight's Armament PDW 8" Airsoft Gun is an amazing replication of its real steel counterpart, and is sure to impress. The VFC PDW is compact in every way possible; first and foremost, it features a compact 8 inch barrel that allows the user to easily maneuver through tight corners. The upper receiver and rail system of the PDW are one piece which makes it impossible for the rail to wobble or flex, and features stunning Knights Armament licensed trademarks. The licensed rail system allows for complete customization of the AEG with accessories such as flashlights, lasers, vertical grips, or anything else that you will need. The PDW also features a side folding skeleton style stock with a QD sling swivel point at the rear and front of the stock. The PDW continues its compact design with its smaller and slimmer pistol grip and lower receiver to keep the AEG light and allow the user to quickly and easily snap from target to target. To top off the ergonomic features of the PDW, it features an ambidextrous selector switch and magazine release. Internally, the Knight's Armament PDW features the same high quality parts that have made VFC famous in the airsoft world. The VFC Licensed Knight's Armament PDW 8" Airsoft Gun is a perfect CQB gun that will take your game play to the next level, and is sure to help you dominate the competition.
Model: Licensed Knight's Armament PDW 8"
Magazine Capacity: 120 rounds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine. flash hider, PEQ box
Elite Force trademarks
Side folding stock
Extremely compact design
One piece upper receiver and rail system
High quality internals
|Muzzle Velocity||375-400 FPS|
|Fire Mode||Safe, Semi, Full-Auto|
|Battery Pack||Not Included|
|Package Includes||One (1) Knight's Armament PDW, One (1) Included Magazine|
|Primary Build Material||Full Metal|
|Sight||Flip Up Front and Rear Sights|
|Gear Box||Version 2|
(see all 2 reviews) or (Write a Review)
|   2014-04-21 12:01:59|
For: Knight's Armament PDW 8" By VFC Airsoft Gun
I have owned over 50 Airsoft guns in the three years that I have played. I usually buy a gun, upgrade it, then turn around and sell it to fund my next project. Half of the appeal of Airsoft for me is tinkering. This gun arrived in a mystery box (thanks ASGI!), and holds a unique place in my collection for two reasons:
1. It is the only gun that I have bought since my early days where I still have not opened up the gearbox. I run it with a small 11.1 lipo, and it has been nothing but rock solid for several thousand rounds over six months. I play every Saturday, and I am not gentle on the trigger.
2. It is the only gun I've ever owned that I refuse to sell. It is compact AND incredibly accurate, especially with .30s and a new Prometheus inner barrel.
My son is 2.5 years old, and this will be his first Airsoft gun when he is old enough to join me on the field. It is just amazing, and absolutely worthy of your consideration if you're in the market for a high end replica.
If you're comparing this to the Bravo/Dboys/Lancer Tactical clone, the VFC is much nicer. Is it $200 nicer? I think it is worth every penny, but the Lancer will have more bang for your buck IF you plan on upgrading it immediately. Remember, though, that you can't upgrade the externals of a clone like this! The VFC is prettier, and shoots beautifully out of the box. This gun is magnificent.
- Great external finish. The metal is scratch resistant.
- Very reliable, even on a (small!) 11.1 lipo.
- I love the bolt catch. Much more solid than a typical M4 style catch by VFC.
- Single piece upper means zero wobble.
- Very accurate stock, even better upgraded. I like the hop up unit, too - it's like a high quality ICS, or a polymer Madbull Ultimate without the BB retention or tracer option.
- I adore the iron sights. Very nice finish, and they click solidly in place.
- Nice, deep trades.
- No wobble in the folding stock when brand new, though a perhaps 1 mm wobble has developed over time. That is to be expected, and is not noticeable in the field. I like the rubber butt pad on the rear of the stock. The length of pull is very comfortable (5'8").
- Comes with a metal birdcage flash hider.
- I hate PEQ boxes. A lot. This particular box is oddly shaped, and its quality is nowhere near that of the rest of the gun. When I eventually open the gear box due to wear, I will rear-wire the gun and put the battery on a sling in a mag pouch.
- Speaking of slings, no quick detach sling mount is provided. This is an issue because the PDW uses a unique 10 mm QD sling mount. 10 mm is the normal diameter, but I had to order one from Asia that has a much shallower style. The normal QD mounts are too long to lock into the receiver holes.
- You can see the gearbox through the two rear sling points. This is a temporary con, as the rear wire channel runs perfectly to the rear hole, and the left hole will be filled with a sling mount when I rear-wire it.
- The ambidextrous selector switch is nice, but poorly executed. It is mushy on the left side, and the right side does not track properly. I will replace the selector plate with a standard M4 plate and the selector with a standard M4 selector when the gearbox is opened.
- The short motor grip is realistic, but uncomfortable. I do not have gorilla hands by any means, but it's too small and smooth for my taste, and only allows for a medium length motor. Happily, it can be replaced with a standard M4 grip, and will then accept a long type motor, which is much more common.
- The magwell is VERY wide. It needs a lot of tape to fit anything other than the stock mag.
|   2013-05-31 13:23:26|
For: Knight's Armament PDW 8" By VFC Airsoft Gun
I got this gun for a few months ago and it is amazing. You will not be disappointed by this gun. It comes with a PEQ box, and flash hider so you don't have to go spend more money on those things. This gun has performed well in every game I have played. The only problem I found was that right after you lube it you have to shoot quite a few rounds through it before it shoots straight again. Also, I would recommend that you use bb's heavier than .2g because even with the hop up all the way off they still curve.
High ROF (with 7.4v LiPo)
Shoots hard (mine was 365 out of the box)
has some weight to it
great hop up
Almost everything on this gun is a Pro
Lubing problem I stated
Kind of expensive (but it is a VFC)
No bolt catch
This pistol grip gets kind of wobbly
The selector switch got a little loose on the right side and doesn't sync well with the left side.
|(see all 2 reviews) or (Write a Review)
|This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 27 September, 2012.
People who bought this item also purchased: