- Airsoft GI Videos
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
APEX AIRSOFT: ALWAYS PREDATOR, NEVER PREY.
In the natural world, apex predators ( also known as alpha, super, or top predators ) are predators with few to no predators of their own, residing at the top of their food chain. Apex Airsoft Guns embody this spirit when it comes to providing you with the best possible out-of-the-box airsoft electric gun. Apex has taken decades of airsoft designing, manufacturing, and playing experience to bring to the airsoft player a brand of airsoft guns unmatched by anything else on the market in terms of features and price. No fancy gimmicks, no unproven technologies, no window dressing. These airsoft guns are built with function in mind, using proven, off-the-shelf technologies to maximize durability and quality, while minimizing the price.
Muzzle Velocity: 380-390 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 300rds
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Vertical Grip, Rail Covers
Aluminum Body Construction
Die Cast Metal 9mm Bearing Gearbox
Quick Change Spring System
Steel High Torque Gear Set Rated Up to M130 Springs
High Torque Motor
Silver Low Resistance Wiring
6.03mm Tightbore Inner Barrel (363mm)
One Piece Metal Outer Barrel
Metal Rail Interface System
Electric Blowback System
Multi-Battery Compatible Crane Stock
Ambidextrous Magazine Release
Functional Bolt Catch
- Optic and Barrel Extension are NOT included.
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
"The Apex Guns have pretty much the exact same internals as CA LWRC guns. The 9mm Bearings are simply 8mm's with a larger outer race. The inner barrel looks to be of good quality (steel). The piston head, cylinder head, & cylinder are of the bore-up style. Compression is good from these parts. The hopup is the metal version of the new gen VFC. This gun also has the same design blowback mechbox as Classic Army & APS. There are some minor flaws with the design choices, such as the air nozzle compression and the mechbox durability, but for the price range its a decent choice."
APEX AIRSOFT LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
- Apex Airsoft provides an end user limited warranty for 90 days from purchase. This warranty is not transferable and only applies to new product sales.
- Apex Airsoft shall cover 100% of the cost to replace or repair any manufacturing or material defects in the product during the warranty period.
- Apex Airsoft shall not be liable for any normal manufacturing variations, imperfections inherent in the manufacturing or assembly process used, customary variations from the specifications, or any damages arising from the improper shipping, or the use of the goods.
- Apex Airsoft shall not be responsible for and damage arising from the use of third party goods, such as batteries, chargers, or BBs.
- Apex Airsoft shall not be responsible for any damage arising from normal wear and tear.
- Any modifications or alternation of the external or internal parts of the airsoft product by an individual not authorized by Apex Airsoft, automatically voids the warranty.
- Apex Airsoft reserves the sole right to determine whether or not the warranty applies.
- Apex Airsoft will not cover shipping costs to Apex Airsoft, but will pay for return shipping costs to the owner.
|Muzzle Velocity||380-390 FPS|
|Fire Mode||Safe - Semi - Auto|
|Package Includes||Gun, Magazine, Vertical Grip, Rail Covers|
|Primary Build Material||Aluminum|
|Stock Type||Crane Stock|
|Overall Length Extended||35.0in|
|Overall Length Retracted||31.25in|
|Weight Empty||6lbs 6oz|
|Gear Box||Unique Version 2|
|Cylinder Head Type||Version 2|
|Cylinder Type||Aluminum, Type 2|
|Piston Head Type||Aluminum, Ported|
|Air Nozzle Type||M4 / M16|
|Tappet Plate Type||Version 2|
|Spring Guide Type||Version 2|
|Gear Set Type||Steel Torque Gears|
|Switch/Wire Type||M4 / M16|
|Selector Plate Type||M4 / M16|
|Cut Off Lever Type||Version 2|
|Anti Reverse Latch Type||Version 2|
|Motor Type||High Torque ( Long )|
|Hop Up Type||M4 / M16, Metal|
|Inner Barrel Length||6.03mm / 363mm|
|Sector Gear Clip||No|
|Quick Spring Change||Yes|
(see all 2 reviews) or (Write a Review)
|   2014-07-31 20:47:24|
For: Apex M4 RIS Carbine AEG Airsoft Gun (Black)
This gun is very well equipped for the money, but after buying it, I can't recommend it for an air softer looking for a gun that will require no internal upgrades. This gun is basically a classic army internally, which is adequate, but after taking this thing out twice, I totally stripped out the internals and replaced them because the performance was not what I wanted it too be. Also the external build quality isn't anywhere near something like a vfc aeg. All this being said, for the money, you are getting a pre-upgraded gear box, (keep in mind, its a unique v2 gearbox so some aftermarket parts won't be compatible, so you may end up having to buy a new gearbox shell) a rail system, and a functional bolt catch all for under 300 dollars.
-pre upgraded gear box
-lipo ready (supposedly)
-functional bolt catch
-hop up unit has wheel instead of dial which is a huge bonus
-gear box isn't compatible with all aftermarket parts
-external build isn't that good
-performance is not much better than other stock guns
-just be warned, this is not a super upgraded aeg, its a classic army at heart
|   2014-05-24 21:12:02|
C. CLABAUGH verified buyer
For: Apex M4 RIS Carbine AEG Airsoft Gun (Black)
Absolutely amazing. I have had multiple m4's more expensive then this one and yet this out performs all of them. A must buy.
Crane stock was a bit more loose then i'm used too
|(see all 2 reviews) or (Write a Review)