Attention Canadian Customers
Please read this entire product description page so that you fully understand why we need to upgrade your gun and how it works, this is not your average airsoft gun upgrade service.
According to the Canada Border Services Agency Customs Notice 12-005 (February 28, 2012) airsoft guns with a muzzle velocity between 366 FPS and 500 FPS, with a 0.20g BB, are classified as "Uncontrolled Firearms" and are therefore subject to the related import and export regulations as defined by Memorandum D19-13-2. As a result, all airsoft guns shipping from Airsoft GI into Canada must shoot between the aforementioned muzzle velocities. This upgrade package is designed to upgrade most AEG airsoft guns to comply with CBSA Memorandum D19-13-2. There is more to changing FPS than just swapping a spring. This upgrade package will reliably allow your gun to conform to CBSA customs laws. The package includes an m120 spring and one of the supporting parts listed below. Our technicians will also shim the gears and lubricate all vital moving parts. For best results seek consultation by calling Airsoft GI before finalizing order.
One of the "support parts" referenced below
Ball bearing spring guide
Applications: Most AEGs
Exceptions: Tokyo Marui PSG-1, GR/CA/SR25, SVD, Famas, TM or TM clone M14, Ares Tavor, PTS Masada, short barreled guns
Muzzle Velocity: 366-500 FPS w/ 0.20g BB
For upgrade service, please ship gun to Tech Department at:
21077 Commerce Pointe Drive
Walnut, CA 91789
Inside your package, please include a short description of the problem you are experiencing and/or the type of work you would like to have done. Also, please include any email correspondence that you have had with us regarding the upgrade/repair. Please note: Fees do not include return shipping, additional cost for express shipping (if needed) or additional parts.
- Gas blowback pistols are NOT compatible with the Canadian Compliant Upgrade Package.
- Only one of the supporting parts will be used in this upgrade package. Technicians will determine which part will benefit your model gun the most.
- Short barreled guns such as the MP5K or G4 Flame Hog are not compatible with this upgrade package.
- Additional parts may be needed for this upgrade package depending on the type of gun that is ordered.
- This upgrade package is for Canadian orders only.
- If your airsoft gun already shoots between 366-500 FPS with a 0.20g BB then you do not need to add this upgrade to your order.
- We require about 10 business days to complete service requests. Be advised, this is an estimated time only; some jobs may finish sooner or require more time.
- Service fee only applies to a single (1) airsoft gun.
- Repair work may take longer than 10 business days to diagnose and repair.
- If you will be shipping your airsoft gun for service, we recommend that you contact us beforehand regarding any special request, to answer any questions and provide shipping instructions. Please call (909) 869-0671 during business hours of 9am to 5:30pm (PST), Monday to Friday, and speak with either a Sales or Customer Service Representative.
- Return shipping is a separate charge that is calculated during checkout, it is not included in the service fee.
- There will be a $25 service charge for request to cancel any upgrades, tune ups and/or repairs where the Technician has already begun work. Meaning the Technician has already performed dis-assembly and/or accessed the gearbox of the airsoft gun. No exceptions.
- 45 day limited warranty on all work performed by Airsoft GI Technicians.
Helpful battery Note:
350FPS: 9.6V 600mah or above
400FPS: 9.6V 1500mah or 8.4V 2000mah or above
450FPS: 9.6V 2000mah or above