1. Echo 1 Robinson Arms XCR-L - Robert A of Detroit
2. ASG Sportline ARMALITE M15 ARMS S.I.R. M4 - Mincai W of Fremont
3. Elite Force Amoeba AM013 M4 - Franklin O. of San Diego
4. GC16 Wild hog 9" - Joseph P. of Walnut
5. SMR Bravo MK1 M4 - Zachary T. of Windor
Get ready for your chance to win big with Airsoft GI's 1 Cent 24 Hour Deals!
We'll be periodically offering you the chance to snag your favorite AEGs, pistols, and accessories for just 1 Cent - but there's just 1 catch: We have no idea what time the item will be going live, and there will only be ONE available to purchase!
- When you see a 1 Cent 24 Hour Deal item hit our New Products page, keep an eye on the "Availability ETA" text right below this "Compare Product" button - this will show you the day the product will be going live!
- We've randomized the actual time during that daythat the product will be available for purchase - if you want to grab a $.01 gun, make sure to check back often!
- Unless otherwise stated, there is only ONE of each 1 Cent item available for purchase. In the rare event that two seperate customers are able to checkout simultaneously (not likely but it has happened in the past), we'll be awarding the purchase to whoever checked out first chronologically.
- ASGI Employees, relatives and affilliates are exempt from joining in - this is purely for our customers!
- We'll be publishing your first name, last initial, and city for transparency if you win the 1 Cent Deal - make sure you're comfortable with this before checking out!
- We reserve the right to change or alter the promotion at any time.
Since its inception the Echo1USA brand has strived to provide clients with uncompromising quality of products and customer service. As avid Airsoft players themselves, they are able to understand the needs of the sport and the frustration with inferior products. Echo 1's commitment to yielding the finest most affordable Airsoft Guns and Accessories on the market today is steadfast, and remains the foundation of they're continued success.
The Echo 1 USA M14 EBR Combat Master is a variant of the M14 that fulfills multiple rolls as a battle rifle. It has been shortened a few inches from the regular M14 and has a collapsible stock, making the overall length of the rifle to be more compact for urban operations while still offering a powerful and accurate setup to serve as DMR roll. Externally, this gun features a function metal charging handle and bolt catch as well as adjustable front and rear iron sights. There are sling loops located on the front and rear of the gun offering the user a wide array of configurations to secure their rifle. The rear wired, six position, crane stock can house the more common nickel metal hydride nunchuck batteries as well as lithium polymer stick lipo batteries. The monolithic upper rail provides the user an uninterrupted amount of rail space to properly mount their desired optics and other accessories at any given point. Internally, the Combat Master M14 EBR features a long torque up motor for better trigger response as well as a steel gear set for durability. Stabilizing these gears are 6mm steel bushings which provide a much better platform when it comes to performance over plastic bushings. The piston is made out of a nylon fiber material and the second to last tooth is removed to prevent premature engagement from the sector, therefore prolonging the life of the gearbox. The ported piston head offers maximum air seal for a more consistent velocity output. Lastly, this airsoft gun not only comes with a battery and charger but it also comes with two 440rd high capacity magazines making this airsoft gun ideal for outdoor games.
Manufacturer: Echo 1 USA
Model: M14 EBR Combat Master
Muzzle Velocity: 380-390 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 440rds
Package Includes: Gun, 2x Magazines, Battery, Charger
- Functional Charging Handle / Bolt Catch
- Ghost Ring Adjustable Front / Rear Iron Sights
- Front / Rear Sling Loops
- Rear Wired 6 Position Crane Stock
- Monolithic Upper Rail
- Milspec Buffer Tube
- 2x High Capacity Magazines
- Torque Up Motor
- No Fuse
- Nylon Piston w/ 2nd To Last Tooth Removed
- Ported Piston Head
- Optic and Bipod are NOT included.
Airsoft GI Battery Disclaimer:
Airsoft GI is not responsible for batteries that have been damaged as a result of improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage resulting from misuse; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; use of the battery for commercial purposes or subjecting the battery to abnormal usage conditions, or other acts which are not the fault of Airsoft GI. Make sure you understand how your battery should be used and how long it should be charged. If you have any doubt regarding the operation, charging, or storage of your battery and/or charger, ask. A charging battery should not be left unattended and should be picked up periodically while charging to check for overheating. Do not charge batteries near flammable material. For more information regarding batteries please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions or the Airsoft GI Airsoft 101 Guide.